Customer service is a very important part of any business. There are many companies and businesses that lag in the competitive race and fail to survive because the customer service provider disappointed the consumers. Intuit’s QuickBooks POS support provides its customer with impressive service and tries to help the users when they face any kind of problem. Retaining your customers and increasing word of mouth are essential for the overall growth of the company. QuickBooks knows the trend of building a strong customer service team.
Why is Customer Service Important?
In this growing competitive world, a direct connection with your customer is very essential and useful.
1. Engage- As digitalization is taking over, having a good social media presence is very important. According to one of the research, around 29% of the complaints received responses from businesses on Twitter. The data shows that customers are agile and to retain your customer you need to create communication with them.
2. Easily Accessible Service- Mobile Customer service brings the company even close to the customer. Hence it is very important to provide easy and convenient services. To make a significant place in the growing competition, businesses should provide simple, and convenient everyday services. As mobile devices are playing a crucial role in bringing the company closer to their customer, you should consider integrating your business on different social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. If it is possible then also ensure to develop a mobile-friendly brand application and ensure good connectivity with the customers through the software version.
3. Community Building- Businesses can also build an online customer community where customers can interact with each other and solve their issues. Such platforms are very engaging and they also cut down the customer service resources of the company. Different platforms like “Get Satisfaction” help companies to nurture the engagement of the customer.
4. Video Help- Video tutorials are also an amazing way to resolve customer queries. And video tutorials are more effective than reading manuals. As we know the visual senses are easier to grasp information than reading. The video tutorials also ensure a direct interaction of the company with the customer. An informative video tutorial is more effective to convey the message effortlessly without any further complications.
5. Offer Live Chat- Live chats are great for building trust and connection with your customer. Even if providing 24/7 live chat is not possible, enabling it only during working hours is also very effective. Your customers like to know that your support is available whenever they need any solution. If you are already providing the phone call and email service then it would not be a much hassle to provide the consumers live chat option.
6. Respond to Social Media Responses- Many customers look for social media sites even before searching for an email id, website, or phone number. Social media has helped to bring the world closer. If customers are facing some issues then they would vent out on the social media page and leave a comment. Even when they are satisfied with your service they can also praise your assistance through comments. If you respond to their comments, it would indicate that you care. This helps you build trust with your potential customers.
Read Also: QuickBooks POS Inventory Scanner: Why is It The Best Investment For You?
All About Intuit’s QuickBooks POS Support
QuickBooks has a complete support page divided into a few parts including Product Support, Sales, Product Updates, a Getting started guide, Training, Feedback, and QuickBooks Community. We will discuss each of them below.
It is the first option on the QuickBooks POS Support page. When you click on the option, it would lead you to another page. The Product Support further gives you three options for the different devices: QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and QuickBooks Online Payroll. Choose the option according to your convenience and get the services for free.
The sale is the second option on the list. As the customer would tap on the button “Contact sales” a box would pop up with different information and QuickBooks POS technical support numbers.
6 AM-6 PM, Arizona Time
6 AM-5 PM, Arizona Time
6 AM-6 PM, Arizona Time
Getting Started Guide:
As you click on the “Get started” option, it will land you on the other page. You will get four points there. They are as follows:
- Sign up for QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- Add your first client.
- Connect to QuickBooks Online (and all your services).
- Fine-tune your workflow.
In this section, the company has built a systematic flow chart regarding the product. The page provides complete information on all the updates the company launched over years.
Training for You-
The company also provides QuickBooks POS Training in form of webinars, videos, live events, and many more to the customers learn skills and get comfortable with the QuickBooks accounting products.
It allows the customers to share their positive or negative feedback on the products.
QuickBooks has created a community where customers can join with small business owners and pros to get ideas, inspirations, and answers.
How To Reach QuickBooks POS Support?
The users have to just follow a few simple steps to contact QuickBooks POS customer support:
- Tap on the option “Help” on the menu bar.
- Selection Contact Us, from the list.
- Type your queries in the bar “What can we help you with?”
- Click on the “Let’s talk” button.
- choose between “Get a callback” or “Get the number” to connect with the support team.
What are the Common Errors Faced by Customers?
There is various kind of errors customer might face while using retail management QuickBooks. Mostly it is a problem with the server connection which can be very easily resolved by rebooting the system of the client. If your problem does not solve in that way, then consider reading and following the below steps:
- You have to Switch Off the QuickBooks Point of Sale workstation.
- After that, try to Reboot the server and wait for some moment.
- Once the procedure of the reboot is completed, try to Reboot the Client’s workstation.
- Try to Start the QuickBooks POS after the completion of the reboot.
- Now connect the Database file of QuickBooks to the server.
Error: QuickBooks Point of Sale Not Responding
The freezing of the QuickBooks Point of Sale might be happening because the software does not have the Windows admin’s permission. To resolve the issue, QBPOSAdminUtility is needed to install on your device. Follows the following steps to resolve the issue:
- You have to download the Utility on a location on your device to start the procedure.
- Go to the location and look for the saved file QBPOSAdminUtility.exe and then right-click on it.
- Select the option, Run as administrator.
- Tap on the OK to complete the download process and finish it successfully.
QuickBooks Error 17603
This error shows when the server is unable to activate the product. It may arise for many reasons including, the wrong entrance of the license number is not correct, you might have entered a wrong validation code for an upgraded copy of POS, or the date of the computer system might be incorrectly set.
- Verify the right validation code is used.
- Ensure that the entered validation code should be without spaces.
- Go to the Start button of Windows. And then right-click.
- Choose the option Open Windows Explorer.
- Tap on the View Tab.
- Choose the Show Hidden Files and Folders option.
- Tap to clear the hide-protected operating files.
- If there are some warnings then click on the Yes and then the OK button.
QuickBooks Error 176109
This error occurs when the user upgrades the Point of Sale to the newer version. When the user adds a client license to an existing network or more users or if you have put the wrong product key.
Verify the product code following the below steps:
- Select the option Help, and click on About Point of Sale.
- If you have put the correct product number, then ensure that you have logged as the administrator into Windows. If the administrator rights are eliminated then the data in the POS Client Entitlement can be damaged.
- Tap on the button Start and then Control Panel.
- Select the Folder Options.
- Click on the View tab and choose to Show Hidden Files, Folders, or Drives.
- Press OK to continue.
- Click on the Local Disk and then Program Data. Then look for Intuit Option> Entitlement Clien> v8.
QuickBooks Error 100
Error 100 mainly occurs when the POS Database manager might not be properly working or the device might not have enough system resources.
Follow the steps below to solve Error Code 100.
- If the Error box pops open, then click on OK.
- Try to reboot the device.
- Open the Point of Sale software.
- Press the keys of Windows + R together.
- In the search for msc and then press Enter key.
- Click on the QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Tap the Start button. If you can not find it then consider restarting the device.
Read Also: Download And Install QuickBooks Web Connector- Easy Steps
Violation Error Messages
The error is caused by the error due to the older release of Point of Sale and low system resources. Users may also face this error due to defective memory or a damaged device driver. If you are also facing the same problem then follow the steps below.
- Update the software to a current version of QuickBooks.
- After closing, reopen the QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- If the above two steps did not help to resolve the error then restart your device.
QuickBooks POS provides good customer service facilities. If you are an active user and want to contact QuickBooks POS tech support, visit the official website of Intuit QuickBooks. Hopefully, the article was informative and helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do QuickBooks have a trial period and how can customers sign up?
The user can use a free version of QuickBooks for 30 days. To use the trial version of the software you just need to enter your name, email, address, and password. QuickBooks does not ask for payment details during the trial session.
2. How can the customer decide if QuickBooks Online is the right for their use?
After finishing the trial period, the software will directly take you to the payment page where you can subscribe. However, you can opt for the payment mode in between the trial period.
3. How does QuickBooks accept the payment method?
They accept credit and debit cards like MasterCard, Visa, and AMEX.
4. Do the software provides any minimum subscription period?
If the customer cancels their tree subscription within 30 days, the company doe not charge a penny. However, if you are a paying customer and you want to cancel your subscription in the middle, then QuickBooks POS Support does not have any policy to refund the subscription money.
5. Can multiple users access an account of the QuickBooks Online company file?
It completely depends on the QuickBooks Online plan the customer is using. You can otherwise invite the accountants to access the company files.
6. How to reset the password or recover the user ID?
You can easily recover or reset the ID of the user:
- Visit the site of Intuit QuickBooks POS Support.
- Tap on the option, ‘Can’t access the account?’
- Click on the I forgot my user ID and enter the email address.
- The QuickBooks Customer Technical Support will send an email with the user ID.
7. How can you download a copy of the data?
QuickBooks Online allows the user to export a chart of accounts, customers and suppliers, products and services, and employees to MS Exel with just one click of the mouse.