QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream is one of those errors that impact the whole system. This article is made to help you chuck off this error. The error comes with a warning text that reads “QuickBooks error parsing XML text stream belongs to 0X80040400.
The thing that you need to care about is to implement each solution as shown below. You will get rid of it in a minimal time. So, just move in and learn.
What is QuickBooks Found an error When Parsing the Provided XML Text Stream?
This error of QuickBooks is experienced when the user implements a post in the software. The ESC client receives the message when ESC gets connected with a direct connection. Some illegal characters within the XML data can be the triggered factor behind. So, we have to kick out some simple approaches. The post contains the same. Therefore, move below.
Also Read: QuickBooks Tool Hub
Factors That Cause -2147220480 QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream
The reasons behind this error will help you to resolve the issue. Just simply know and root out each cause to fix this error.
- When the user is using an invalid symbol.
- Some illegal characters within the XML data that QuickBooks receives through ESC.
- Inappropriate special characters.
- Using another program to paste data to ESC.
Two Solutions to Fix QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream
These are the simple solutions that will help you in eradicating the issue.
Solution 1: Rewrite ESC
- First of all, you’ve got to open the Sales menu and then choose the Invoice List view.
- Now, below the Views panel, spot the Unposted Invoices list.
- After that, you are required to mention the invoice numbers of all unposted invoices. those you’re seeking to post to QuickBooks.
- Next, visit the Post to QuickBooks screen.
- In the File menu, you’ve got to post every invoice severally.
- You will have to be compelled to continue posting invoices one by one till the error seems.
- Doing this may assist you to make out that the invoice has illicit characters in it.
- Now, you will launch the invoice within the Sales Invoicing screen in ESC.
- And then, review every point.
- In case, there’s any text that contains a point that was traced from outside and glued within the invoice off ESC. you’ll have to be compelled to eliminate that text, you’ll retype an equivalent knowledge manually.
- This will take away the hidden information or characters that are traced to ESC.
- You can conjointly explore distinctive characters or symbols that are utilized in the outline of the Associate in Nursing item.
- Now save again the info once the invoice has been corrected.
- Again navigate to the Post to QuickBooks screen. within the File menu post that invoice to QuickBooks. The invoice should be corrected currently. Check for the presence of the error.
Now check your QuickBooks to ensure the error still persists or not, if yes then move ahead to the next solution
Solution 2: Erase Illegal Characters from xml File
- Open the beginning menu or begin screen in Windows and kind in %APPDATA% then hit Enter.
- When the appliance knowledge folder seems on the screen, open the ESC folder from the list.
- Delete the QBXML.log file from the contents of this folder.
- Try to post to QuickBooks once more. It ought to produce a constant error. Click okay to shut.
- If connecting to QuickBooks through the ESC Accounting Server, the ESC consumer can droop. Use task manager to finish the program then restart it.
- The QBXML.log file would have regenerated within the Application Data\ESC directory upon making an attempt to post. Open the QBXML.log file and consider the last entry. it’ll show the group action that caused the error.
- Open that record in ESC and seek illegal characters. take away them and resave the record.
- Try the post once more.
So, these are the simple yet dynamic solutions to resolve this error issue. We hope that QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream disappeared from your screen.
Check out your system’s performance after conducting these two solutions. In case, you find any other issues then drop your queries in the comment below. The pro-advisors of QuickBooks would help you to move smoothly with the software.