This post is going to be a guide or tutorial for all the readers who want to download QuickBooks for Windows 10. But before downloading the Quickbooks accounting software it is advised to know about QuickBooks and the amazing feature that comes with this accounting software. It’s very obvious that you already search for Quickbooks before landing here for the download guide. But this post will amaze you with some very interesting and wondrous facts & features that came across your eyes for the first time.
What is Quickbook Accounting Software?
Intuit, an American Company of software development, developed and marketed the QuickBooks Accounting software. This software is the most powerful and full of versatile features to support every small and mid-sized enterprise from all over the world. Quickbooks give strength to all their users and ease their bookkeeping and accounting work. With the help of Quickbooks, users are able to configure all the accounting tasks such as payroll, record transactions, create estimates, track sales, and much more. In QuickBooks, there are two types of modes: Single user mode and multi-user mode where you can work with other people on the same information simultaneously.
Features of QuickBooks Accounting Software
As the name states Quickbooks accounting software, it is already clear that this is accounting software but the name did not disclose all features that it has. In this foregoing topic, we will discuss the features that QuickBooks accounting software has for its users.
- Loading your QuickBooks Online data
- Windows-like toolbar and menu
- Launch the app straight from your desktop
- Stay permanently signed in without typing your password
- Keyboard shortcuts you already love
- Switching between companies
- Save time with an automatic refresh of open windows
- Go mobile your way on an iPad, iPhone, or Android.
- Switch quickly between multiple tasks
- Drag and drop them anywhere, even across screens and side by side
- A secure and dedicated app to access your data
- Everything works together and syncs automatically from any device
Download the app to your computer to access all of your online data right from your desktop. Use keyboard shortcuts and multiple windows to take care of business faster.
Now that we know almost everything about Quickbooks, it’s time to go further with this topic and land down on the main topic which is How to download Quickbooks for Windows 10. But first, it’s important to know what requirement a system needs to download Quickbooks on your device.
System Requirement to Download QuickBooks for Windows 10
The below-Listed points are for Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access
- Product registration require
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
How to Download QuickBooks for Windows 10?
The Quickbooks for Windows 10 free download is available for the users, you can download it from the official site of Intuit and use it free for a 30 days trial. Follow the steps to get the free QuickBooks download for Windows 10 for a month.
Steps to Download QuickBooks for Windows 10:
- Go to the official site of Intuit for QuickBooks free download for Windows 10.
- Check the minimum system requirement and make sure your system meets the requirements.
- Now, choose the version of Quickbooks for Windows 10 download. Such as
1. QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020
2. Quickbooks Desktop Premier
3. QuickBooks Desktop Premier accountant
4. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- After selecting the version, your system automatically detects the operating system of your device whether it is Windows or Mac.
- Then save the installer Quickbooks Windows trial 2020.exe in your download folder.
This is how you will download the free trial version of Quickbooks for Windows 10 on your device. The next step is to Install the Quickbooks
Steps to Install QuickBooks Desktop for Windows 10
- Find (QuickBooks .exe or .dmg) setup file in your Download folder and double click on it to open it
- And then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Also, accept the software license agreement and then select Next.
- After that, the user is to enter the Product and License numbers.
- When the user gets there, they have to use these codes from their Support page to install QuickBooks Pro 2020 trial version.
- The license number is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXX,
- The Product number is XXXXX
- And follow the onscreen instructions until the software completes the installation.
- Now, the user just has to wait for the activation of their license.
- QuickBooks Support insists that you should not try to register for the trial and prompts a warning message on the screen that states: Please close the Window
- But, if you try to register software ignoring this warning, you could be locked out of QuickBooks.
Take all of these steps carefully and keep all the mentioned warnings in mind to prevent any further issues.
How Does the QuickBooks Free Trial Version Work?
The QuickBooks accounting software is a package of various versatile features along with a 30-day free trial. So you can download QuickBooks for free for Windows 10. Intuit has ensured this policy to every single user, who wants a free trial. This QuickBooks Trial comes up with QuickBooks online plus version. The user does not have to feed credit card details for this. After the end of the trial, the user can opt for the same version in the paid plan, which he/she uses for free on freewill.
Steps to Get the Free Quickbooks Download for Windows 10
- Go to the Quickbooks/Intuit official website to take a free trial of Quickbooks
- Now, click on the try it free option.
- Now, creates an Intuit account on a new prompted page on the screen for a free trial.
- You can sign up with your Google account or enter an e-mail ID and then create a password for the Intuit account
- After that, the users are required to type in the mobile number and then click on sign up with email.
- The user does not need to install Quickbooks on the device for a free trial.
- And also no requirement for your credit card
- After a successful login, the users are allowed to try QuickBooks for free.
Paid Plans of QuickBooks Download for Windows 10
Quickbooks paid versions to come up with a lot of variety and additional features. Intuit gives its user four plans to choose from, and all of them are based on a monthly subscription basis. It all depends on what plan you choose and with that plan, what feature you will get along with. All of the subscription plans are discriminated against below with their ultimate features.
Simple Start Plan- $30 Per Month
This plan supports ultimate invoicing and estimating, expense tracking, contact management, limited reporting features, and mobile app support which can be used by only one user.
Plus Plan- $85 Per Month
The Plus plan gives multi-user access to its users worldwide which supports five users. It has all the features of a simple start subscription but additionally with the plus plan subscription the user is accessible for time-tracking, project profitability tracking, inventory, and bill management. This would be a nice choice to download Quickbooks for Windows 10 because it has a project hub that lets the user tie specific labor costs, payroll data, and expenses to the belonging project.
Advance Plan- $200 Per Month
Download QuickBooks for Windows 10 with its Advance plan. This plan supports multi-user access like the Plus plan but with a maximum of 25 users at a time. It has all the Plus plan features along with some more beneficial features like; priority customer support, online training courses, batch importing abilities, advanced reporting, and role-based user permissions for better security.
These are the core subscription plans for the users but has also some Quickbooks payrolls available in three plans along with add-ons:
- Payroll Core– $45 per month + $4 per employee per month
- Payroll Premium– $75 per month + $8 per employee per month
- Payroll Elite– $125 per month + $10 per employee per month.
All in all, QuickBooks is a very useful software for all businesses. It comes with a comprehensive set of tools and features for managing financial data, invoicing, payroll, and more. Moreover, it is widely used by businesses of all sizes for their financial processes, tracking expenses, generating reports, and ensuring accurate bookkeeping.
This post covered all the information related to QuickBooks download for Windows 10 along with their related topic. If you feel discomfort downloading QuickBooks, you are recommended to contact QuickBooks Customer support experts. They will help you out with their expert ideas and solve your issues in no time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I download QuickBooks without a CD drive?
Go to the path https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products to download QBs without a CD.
Q2. Can 2 users use QuickBooks at the same time?
If you want 2 users to use QBs then you need two user licenses.
Q3. Can you access your QuickBooks from any computer?
Yes, you can access QuickBooks anytime and from anywhere but with good internet service.