QuickBooks software has been used by many small and medium-sized businesses. They can manage their financial account, can keep track of their employees’ tasks, and many more. But sometimes while using it you encounter an error and then you start thinking about How Do I Talk To Someone at QuickBooks. In this post, we will walk you through how to get in touch with someone at QuickBooks when you face any issues. Let’s start.
Contacting QuickBooks- Get QBs Support
In case you are facing any type of issue while using QuickBooks then you contact QBs support via phone anytime and from anywhere. You can call a toll-free number and then an assistant will be there to guide you. You could find yourself in that situation where you are not able to find the number then you can visit the QBs Website and get the number.
Things to Consider Before Contacting the QuickBooks Team
At the time of contacting the QuickBooks support team, you need some of the information with you that you need to tell them. We are listing them below:
- Keep a notepad with you so that you can write down some important points that you think will help in solving the issue.
- Try to collect all the relevant information about the issue that you are facing like taking screenshots, and error messages if any. This will help in solving the problem easily and quickly.
- Be ready to share your QuickBooks license and product number when needed. Your identity will be verified and your account information will be retrieved, allowing the support team to assist you.
How to Find the Right QuickBooks Support Representative for Your Issue?
When you have a QBs issue, you want to make sure you’re getting the best support possible. As you are using QBs for your business, you can’t afford to waste time by calling a less helpful support representative. Here are four tips for finding the right QuickBooks support representative:
- Check the QuickBooks Support Website: Several articles and FAQs can help you solve your issue without even having to contact a representative. And if you do need to contact support, there’s a handy form you can fill out that will help route your request to the right person.
- Consider Reaching Out to a QuickBooks ProAdvisor: There are qualified experts on QuickBooks who can often provide quick and useful solutions to common issues.
- Try Searching Online for Forums or Discussion Groups: QuickBooks users share tips and advice on online forums and discussion groups. You may be able to find someone who has already dealt with your specific issue and can offer helpful advice.
- Give a Call: If you can’t find an answer on your own, pick up the phone and give QuickBooks support a call. The representative you speak with may be able to help you resolve this.
Finding the Best Method to Communicate
Before searching for help, try to find a method to communicate that solves your issue in less time. For that, you can go for live chat as it is the fastest and easiest way of getting in touch with the QBs support team. You can also communicate with them via email or social media in case you don’t understand the issue through chat.
Use Chat and Call back Options
If you need help using QuickBooks, you can chat with a live expert using the Chat & Callback option. To start a chat session, follow the next steps:
- Just log in to QuickBooks and click on the Help icon.
- Then, select Contact us and type your question into the search bar.
- Click on Continue.
- You can also choose to schedule a callback if you prefer. Once you enter your call details, an agent will contact you as soon as possible.
How to Know if your Issue is Resolved?
After contacting QuickBooks support, you should receive a case number for your issue. The case number is important because it will allow you to track the progress of your issue and ensure that it is being addressed. Once your issue has been resolved, you will receive a confirmation email from QuickBooks. This email will include the case number as well as the date and time that the issue was resolved.
So that’s it for – How Do I Talk to Someone at QuickBooks? Since QuickBooks is a powerful tool for business owners, you must know how to contact QuickBooks support. We hope this guide has been helpful. And if you have any other questions then you can contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How much does a QuickBooks consultant charge?
For a Beginner, it charges $15/ hour, for an intermediate $19/hour, and for advanced $30/hour.
Q2. What is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
Several aspects of advanced QuickBooks topics and subject matter are covered by QuickBooks Proadvisors following their training, testing, and certification by Intuit.
Q3. Does QuickBooks have 24-hour support?
Yes, they are available 24 hours for your support.